You may find the information about "Taichung City", "Transportation",  "Around NCHU",  "Visa", "Money Matters" etc. at the 
Office of International Affairs website.
Please be notified that some of the information such as "Academic  Affairs", "Insurance",  "Work Permit", etc. are specifically for the Degree-seeking and Exchange Studnets in NCHUONLY. If you are interested in the afore info, please contact the Language Center. 

For off-campus housing, please check the "NCHU Off-campus Housing Net".